Monday 11 July 2011

SINGES DATING

There are great single women everywhere. The reason you're not seeing any is because you're full of excuses and you don't want to work at it. "
Do you live life thinking, “poor me”? Are you a guy who can come up with an excuse for just about everything you do (or don’t do) in your life?

Here’s the scenario: You’ve been single for a while now, and you feel like there are no good women in your town. None at all. You feel like everywhere you go, women are married or they have a boyfriend. You feel like you just live in the wrong place. If only you lived in another city, you wouldn't be having this problem! You dream about moving to another city, and while you’re dreaming of moving to another city, you don't do a thing about meeting women in your city because all you see is taken women everywhere.
Why You’re Not Meeting Single Women
Let me tell you something: That is a bunch of bs. There are great single women everywhere. The reason you’re not seeing any is because you're full of excuses and you don't want to work at it. You don’t want to put yourself out there. You don't want to go out and meet women every single day, so what you do is you come up with your excuse -- and your excuse is that there are no good single women out there. That’s the game that you play with yourself. And you go about your day validating that excuse by only seeing and noticing the women who are married.

“But, David,” you say, “you don’t live where I live. I really only see married people everywhere.” The whole world is not married, my friend. It’s selective perception on your part. It's kind of like the movie The Sixth Sense. He saw dead people; you see married people. The reason why you do this is because you don't actually want to do the work to go out there to network and to meet single women. You don’t want to put in the effort. You’re afraid it might not work out if you actually put yourself out there and give it a real shot.
You’re Not Confident Enough To Approach Women
I’ve been coaching men for so many years now. And you know what? It’s a common excuse. But in every guy I've met who's given me that excuse, I've uncovered a deeper excuse. And the real excuse is that you don't have the guts to go and talk to women. You come up with this excuse so it allows you to resort to your antisocial behavior. This is actually comforting to you because you don't have to try, you don't have to deal with rejection, you can keep your fragile ego intact, and you can blame everybody else for your lack of dates.

The truth is that there are a ton of good single women everywhere. I have traveled the entire world, and I have never had trouble meeting single women. Why? Because I go out there and I talk to women. I have fun, I have a good time and I don't assume that there are no good single women left. My mindset was always right: that there are a ton of great single women out there who want to meet me, so I’m going to just go out there and give them that opportunity to meet somebody great! Life is all about mindset, and sometimes you just develop a defeatist attitude, which isn't the end of the world. It just means you have to work at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home