Tuesday 20 September 2011

David DeAngelo:

David DeAngelo:

Hi, it’s David D. here.

I wanted to take a minute and introduce myself, and the question you are probably asking: “Who is David DeAngelo?”

I’m actually a pretty normal guy, who went through a point where I decided that I needed to get this part of my life called “meeting women” handled.

I won’t bore you with the details, but I was going through a time where I had just moved to a new city… I was single… and I had NO IDEA how to meet women or get dates. One night I was talking to one of my best friends, and I said “I am going to figure this out for myself, no matter what it takes”.

Well, it wasn’t exactly easy to “figure it out”. I spent the next few years reading a lot of books, listening to “motivational tapes”, going to seminars, and generally trying out a lot of whacky ideas that I was learning.

The real “break” came when I started meeting and hanging out with guys that were NATURALLY good with women.

I’m talking about guys who had figured out how to attract women on their own.

As I learned from these guys, I noticed that they did certain things and communicated with women in certain ways that REALLY didn’t “add up”.

Maybe they would make fun of an attractive woman… but the woman would respond by laughing and playfully hitting them on the arm.

Or they’d tell a woman that they didn’t like being treated like a sex object, and that she’d better not try the “buy me a drink trick” just to get a date… and they’d wind up having the woman begging for their number.

The more I saw things that “didn’t make sense” actually WORKING with women, the more I began thinking that I might be on the verge of discovering something big.

To make a long story short, I made rapid progress by learning from these “naturals”, and I took the things I learned from them… tested and refined the ideas into a system… and put it all together for myself.

It’s not my style to brag a lot or tell stories, but the fact is that I have dated some pretty amazing women over the last several years. Yes, I’ve dated famous women. Yes, I’ve dated models. And yes, I’ve dated women that would be PERFECT in a starring role in a future “Fatal Attraction” movie.

Be careful what you wish for!

One of the things I’ve realized is that dating a supermodel isn’t going to automatically change your life and make you “happy” on the inside. In fact, if you believe that attracting a woman will be the answer to all of life’s problems, I’ve got bad news for you…

But I can also tell you that learning how to successfully meet women anytime, day or night, in any situation will bring you HUGE benefits.

I have now come to believe something that I think is very important…

If you don’t know how to successfully meet women, then you’re probably going to walk through life feeling like “less than a man”. It’s not an easy thing to explain to someone who doesn’t “get it”, but I’ll bet that you know EXACTLY what I’m talking about.

On the other hand, if you DO know how to meet and attract women, you’re going to have an inner confidence and “cool” that other people can sense INSTANTLY.

Why Should You Believe That I Can Help You?

As you already know quite well, there are a lot of people running around trying to convince you that they have all the answers.

Well, unfortunately for you, I don’t have ALL the answers.

But I do believe that I have SOME of the answers (and I think the answers I have are pretty important).

The question you’re probably asking is “Why should I believe what David D. says?”.

And my answer to you is that you SHOULDN’T just blindly believe me.

In fact, I would recommend that you approach my materials with a healthy skepticism, and a “scientific” perspective.

I want you to TRY what you learn from me.

Before I tell you about my different programs, I want to FIRST tell you that every program I sell comes with a 100% money back guarantee.

I will let you go through any program or book you want, learn everything inside, and actually TRY IT OUT in the real world BEFORE you decide if you want to keep it or if it’s not for you.

If you don’t get results IMMEDIATELY, then I will give you a full refund… no questions asked. I’m serious.

I think you’ll find that I’m not interested in things that don’t work. I like stuff that gets results. And BIG results, at that.

Only after you’ve seen that this stuff is REAL… do I want you to “believe” me.

I’m a person, and as a person I have my flaws. But I also think my programs are the best in the world, and I stand behind them. I honestly hope you get a TON of value from them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home